How to Master the Art of Publishing in Social Sciences and Humanities
This online session will focus on describing the publication journey of a researcher from Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS), starting from ideating the research topic to successful journal submission. We will also discuss the significance of open access publishing in HSS along with the rapidly growing field of Digital Humanities.
This session will help researchers increase their knowledge about the following:
- How to get started with your research study?
- How to choose the right journal?
- Publication cycle – An Overview
- Open Access Publishing in Humanities and Social Sciences
- What is Digital Humanities?