Enago in collaboration with University of Yamanashi conducted an insightful online session (in the English language) to guide researchers on how to conduct impressive and effective research on novel ideas. Journals often encourage submissions of manuscripts that are emerging and relevant to the scientific community, and finding an impactful research topic could be a challenging task for researchers. Furthermore, research scholars must draft an article that has higher visibility and discoverability online. In this session, we discussed the practical strategies for the literature survey and shared expert tips to prepare and promote research articles.
Through this session, researchers will learn:
- Importance of conducting original research
- How to identify an original and impactful research question via literature review
- Expert tips to write an impactful manuscript
- What is research impact?
- Strategies and tools to increase discoverability and visibility
- How to gauge the impact of your research using research metrics
- Graduate students
- Early-stage researchers
- Post-doctoral researchers
- Established researchers
- Research Professors